Homewatch CareGivers - West Los Angeles & South Bay
- HOME CARE
- BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/COACHING/CONSULTING
For over 14 years, our Homewatch CareGivers office has been caring for older adults, people recovering from surgery, and people with chronic illnesses or dementia on the West Side and South Bay. We're ranked in the top 10% of over 1,600 agencies rated by Home Care Pulse for 2019, ranked in their "Leader in Excellence" category. Caring.com named us a "Caring Star 2019" office based on reviews posted by our clients. All caregivers are bonded/insured, have CPR/First Aid, and are trained to work with dementia/Alzheimer's. We follow the Eden at Home care philosphy: Every person is able to grow, no matter how frail, and care must address the feelings of loneliness, helplessness, and boredom that so often occur with aging, Contact us for a free needs assessment and we can develop a plan of care together that will meet the needs of your loved one.
- "Leader in Excellence" for 2019 by Home Care Pulse
- "Caring Star 2019" by Caring.com
- 14 years of caring in South Bay and West Side
- Dementia training for all staff
- Caregivers are bonded, insured, CPR/First Aid, HCAs
We care for clients in the South Bay and West Side of Los Angeles, from Santa Monica to Torrance.